A video journalist is responsible for creating video content in its entirety by filming, editing, and posting their work online. Video journalists must perform research on a given topic and source individuals to interview when necessary.
- Performing research for each video.
- Finding relevant people to interview when necessary.
- Recording footage that has excellent sound and video quality.
- Editing footage after it has been recorded to include transitions and text where necessary.
- Uploading content to a Social Media or website.
- Staying informed about current events.
- Keeping abreast of the latest editing software and recording equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A degree in communication, media, or another relevant field.
- Industry experience with content creation, videography, presenting, and/or editing videos.
- Experience with video editing software.
- Strong internet connection for uploading content.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Please send the cover letter, CV and expected salary to [email protected] if you are interested with this position.
About Our Company
DKMads group of companies is a leading Programmatic Advertising Industry in Myanmar and works with local and international brands. The media publication of www.lifestylemyanmar.com and www.chitmaymay.com are part of DKMads group business and those are famous between youth and parents in Myanmar.
Office Address : No.(141), Room 1208 Bagaya Condo, 11th Floors, Bagaya Street, Sanchaung, Yangon. 11111
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 09261002559